Full time / CINUK Offices
- Architect with knowledge of BIM
- Ability to organize, direct and control several projects simultaneously
- Analytical and negotiating skills
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with multiple areas involved in the Project
- Age between 25 and 35 years.
- Know and control all aspects of conceptual design development to prepare real proposals that serve to review financial runs.
- Generation of annexes for contracts, review of construction scopes required by customers.
- Knowledge in architectural and engineering projects.
- Responsible for fulfillment and development of the project within the established schedule
- Ensure that the project complies with all the requirements both functional, as well as in its necessary programming and regulation.
- Avoid unnecessary costs being included in the Project.
- Delivery of monthly reports to the Management and the Steering Committee on the project progress.
- Coordinate the approval of various budgets in order to have an Estimated cost of materials (mainly finishes).
- Responsible for reviewing the plans submitted by the office of Architects, engineers or Construction Company (Value Engineering) with the purpose that they meet the requirements of the project.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with quality standards of the project and following up on doubts from contractors as well as verifying the project’s field progress.
- Bachelor of Architecture required.
- 5 years in development and coordination of architectural projects and Engineering knowledge (optional).
- Interpretation of plans, drawing in 2 and 3 dimensions, knowledge of technical standards and regulations, new technologies in systems constructive.
- Management of Microsoft Project and AutoCAD
- EmpathicTechnical Management