Full time / CINUK Offices
Responsable for the processes of the legal area
- Plan and carry out the execution of the functions assigned to the Legal area, as well as ensuring the adequate and efficient execution of legal processes.
- Carry out and coordinate the instrumentation of contracts related to the needs of the company: trust, lease, work, provision of services, transfer of rights, sales, confidentiality agreements, among others.
- Coordinate with various banking institutions the legal instrumentation of bridge loans, as well as any other financing necessary for the company.
- Create and update the process manuals and legal policies, according to with current legislation.
- Provide legal advice on the application of current laws that impact the company’s operation.
- Processing management requests.
- Prepare and coordinate, together with notaries, the preparation of corporate documents of the company such as bylaws, minutes of shareholders meetings and granting and revocation of powers.
- Law degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Real Estate industry and/or investment funds investment.
- Analytical thinking
- Orientation to results
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Process monitoring
- Effective communication